An absolutely delicious cookie that tastes like caramel apples. Perfect for the cold weather of Autumn and Winter. These cookies are best after sitting over a warm drink to soften the caramel into gooey apple cider heaven.
Apple Cider Caramel CookiesAn absolutely delicious cookie that tastes like caramel apples. Perfect for the cold weather of Autumn and Winter. These cookies are best after sitting over a warm drink to soften the caramel into gooey apple cider heaven.Dan Hauk
Butter, unsalted nearly melted
Spiced Apple Cider Drink Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, mix together butter, sugar, salt, and all 10 packets of apple cider mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract, then mix in the baking soda and baking powder. Add the flour and mix until just combined.
- With a standard cookie scoop, scoop the dough scraping off the excess as you go up the bowl. Flatten the dough slightly in your hand and place a caramel in the center.
- Work the dough around the caramel, sealing it well. Place the cookies two inches apart on the sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- After baking, carefully slide the parchment with the cookies onto the counter. Let cool until they are no longer soft but still slightly warm (about 5-10 minutes).
- Twist gently to remove and cool the rest of the way upside down on the parchment or on a cooling rack.