Easy to make, delicious baked italian dish. A favorite of my family.
Baked ZitiEasy to make, delicious baked italian dish. A favorite of my family.Dan Hauk
(26 oz) Jar 1
Mozarella Cheese, shredded
Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook pasta according to directions until al-dente. Drain.
- Combine garlic, onion, and ground beef in a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until ground beef is brown. Drain any excess fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce to meat mixture and simmer 3-5 minutes until heated through.
- In a 9x13 baking dish or large casserole dish, put a small amount of meat/sauce mixture in the bottom to prevent burning.
- Layer as follows: pasta, meat/sauce mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, pasta, meat/sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top off with a sprinkle (or more!) of grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.