A great sandwich that will be waiting for you at the end of the day with very little effort.
Burgundy Beef Po' BoysA great sandwich that will be waiting for you at the end of the day with very little effort.Dan Hauk
Boneless beef bottom round roast
Dry Red Wine
Beef Bouillon Granules
Fresh Italian Rolls
- Trim excess fat from the beef.
- Place onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place beef on top of onions. Cut to fit if necessary.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high 8-10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Shred beef using two forks.
- Fill fresh italian rolls with beef and eat.