A creamy soup with just the right amount of chicken, vegetables, and gnocchi. If you like Olive Garden's version, try this!
Chicken and Gnocchi SoupA creamy soup with just the right amount of chicken, vegetables, and gnocchi. If you like Olive Garden's version, try this!Dan Hauk
Chicken breast,cooked diced
- In a large saute pan heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add in flour and milk. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add carrots and chicken. Stir well until combined and add chicken broth. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add gnocchi, spinach, thyme, pepper, and parsley. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve hot.