This is a relatively easy to make recipe that is just as delicious. Once the initial preparation is done, simply place it all in a slow cooker for a couple hours.
Chicken Cordon BleuThis is a relatively easy to make recipe that is just as delicious. Once the initial preparation is done, simply place it all in a slow cooker for a couple hours.
Boneless Chicken Breasts
Swiss Cheese Slice
White Cooking Wine
- Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in food storage bag and shake well. Set aside.
- Flatten chicken and place on cutting board, skin side down.
- Place 1 slice ham and 1 slice cheese on each piece. Fold chicken up to enclose and secure with a toothpick. Place in bag with seasoned flour and shake gently to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, skin side down. Brown on all sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Remove skillet from heat and add wine. Cook and stir to loosen browned bits. Pour into slow cooker and add broth.
- Cover; cook on low 2 hours.
- Remove chicken with slotted spoon. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Mix together milk and cornstarch. Add to cooking liquid. Cover, cook on low 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.