Deliciously moist cupcakes made with Oreo cookies. Sure to delight any sweet tooth in the family.
Cookies and Creme CupcakesDeliciously moist cupcakes made with Oreo cookies. Sure to delight any sweet tooth in the family.
Unsweetened Cocoa powder
1 can of
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cupcake tin with baking cups.
- Break apart at least 12 cookies and place the broken pieces in the bottom of the cups.
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl using a wire whisk.
- Add the eggs, oil, vanilla, and milk. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Add the hot water and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter (it will be very runny and liquidy) to a large measuring cup and pour batter into each baking cup so it's about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Add about 2 teaspoons (or more if you'd like) cookie crumbs to the can of frosting and mix.
- Apply frosting and top with a cookie.