Cookies and Creme Cupcakes
Deliciously moist cupcakes made with Oreo cookies. Sure to delight any sweet tooth in the family.
1 1/2 Cups
Unsweetened Cocoa powder
1 1/4 Cups
can of 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cupcake tin with baking cups.
- Break apart at least 12 cookies and place the broken pieces in the bottom of the cups.
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl using a wire whisk.
- Add the eggs, oil, vanilla, and milk. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Add the hot water and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter (it will be very runny and liquidy) to a large measuring cup and pour batter into each baking cup so it's about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Add about 2 teaspoons (or more if you'd like) cookie crumbs to the can of frosting and mix.
- Apply frosting and top with a cookie.