A light dessert that any strawberry lover will enjoy. It's easy to make and twice as delicious.
Double Strawberry MousseA light dessert that any strawberry lover will enjoy. It's easy to make and twice as delicious.Dan Hauk
JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin 1
3 oz. packages
Cream Cheese, softened
Graham Crackers, divided
quartered 2 Cup
- Add boiling water to gelatin and whisk for 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in Ice Cubes until melted.
- Beat in cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in the whipping cream.
- Pour half the gelatin mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Cover with a layer of graham crackers. Top with remaining gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top dessert with another layer of graham crackers. Invert onto plate.
- Crush remaining graham crackers and press into sides of the dessert. Top with fresh strawberries.