Fluffy, eggless pancakes from scratch that take less than 15 minutes. Quick, easy, and tasty for breakfast or a snack.
Eggless PancakesFluffy, eggless pancakes from scratch that take less than 15 minutes. Quick, easy, and tasty for breakfast or a snack.Dan Hauk
- Gather ingredients and place all of the them in a bowl.
- Mix ingredients being careful not to over-mix the batter. Ensure all large lumps are gone, but small lumps are fine.
- Heat a skillet or non-stick pan over low-medium heat and drop a ladle full of batter, letting the batter spread on its own.
- When the surface is mostly covered with bubbles it's ready to be flipped.
- Cook the other side for about a minute and check for a golden brown color to indicate it's ready to serve.